08 Apr Team Building for the International Market
Team Building for the International Market
Simon Wallace | 8th April 2014
Team building for the international market requires experienced attention and a determination to deliver at all times. The challenges presented whilst working with diverse cultures and different nationalities can be huge, but like all challenges these are opportunities to improve process and overall results.
I give attention to 6 elements for building our high performance teams no matter which market we’re working in:
- Place a strong leader who is determined, demonstrates company values, and is engaging
- Agree a common goal that is believable and inspires
- Publish what is acceptable and what is not (company values)
- Issue position contracts that fill the structure for communication and control
- Align attitude to risk with your organisation’s own
- Apply management essentials, involving everyone for better ideas and commitment
These 6 elements when worked together collectively produce a better and brilliant team building result
About the Author
Simon Wallace is founder of The Whole Thing Group and passionate about performance improvement. Creative entrepreneur and trusted advisor to some great companies that are achieving great things.